Rev 1.0 (29/06/2017)
How to run the QPCR Mx pro device:
- Click the MxPro icon
- A new window opens. Select “Quantitative PCR (multiple standards), then click OK. If the software is already opened, then click File -> New -> Quantitative PCR.
- A new window opens -> do you wish to use Quantitative PCR plate setup adnucleis , click YES
- The following windw opens -> do you wish to use Quantitative PCR Thermal Profile Setup, click YES.
- Start the halogen lamp (for Mxpro QPCR device)
- The lamp takes 20 min to warm up.
- You can check the thermal profile by clicking on the tab Thermal Profile Setup. The thermal profile should be as follows: 95°C for 5:00 min, 42 cycles at 95°C during 0:10 sec / 60°C during 0:40 sec, then a step at 25°C for 2:00 min.
- When the lamp is warmed up, click the RUN button.
- On the RUN window, click “Start” and name the file
- Click “Save”.
The QPCR program starts (1h15 min)
- When the run is done, save the data and export the data in excel file to be uploaded to ADN_SOFT :
- Click on “Analysis” button
- Click File->Export Instrument Data -> …To Excel ->Format 1…
- Save the file and close it before to upload it into ADN_SOFT.