DIRECT SARS-CoV2 One-step detection kit
- Kit working without purification: 5 min lysis step.
- One-step kit: Reverse Transcription RT and PCR amplification in one step
- Easier handling, less training required and reduced operator risk.
- Ready-to-use kit: Packaged to fit the SEQUENCE PROTM.
- Targets: 2 SARS-CoV2 specific sequences in the N and RdRp genes, and one sequence in the beta-
- actin gene as an internal extraction and amplification control.
- Transport: International delivery in positive cold
- Storage: -20°C upon receipt
- Compact benchtop tool compatible with Adnucleis’ SARS-CoV2 One-Step DIRECT detection KIT.
- Open and sustainable system of open source hardware and software bricks.
- DNA/RNA extraction and real-time PCR on one machine (All In One).
- Flexible use by non-expert personnel thanks to the introduction of samples at any time.
- Up to 72 samples / day (up to 16 samples every 90 minutes because of the absence of purification)
- First results in 2 hours, continuous flow after 2 minutes
- Reduced diagnostic time: fast decision making
- Traceability management and reliability of results.