SEQUENCE PREP ™
Configurable robot for every sample prep of your lab.
Mono channel (10µ-> 1000µl) and multi-channel pipets (10µl -> 300µl).
Adaptable and customisable holders for any tubes, any plates
HeatDeck (room temp to 95°C , bi zone)
MagDeck ( for magnetic beads purification) compatible with 96 well deepwell.
||16 seconds per rack|
until 6 racks = 96 samples scanned in less than 100 seconds
Rackable tubes insertion
Standards cones and standard micropipet handler
And more :
- Open and configurable system based on robust hardware and software bricks
- Interoperability with laboratory software and hardware systems
- Interoperability with all real-time PCR reagents on the market
- Traceability management from sample tubes to SBS format plates
- Automatic generation of PCR plate plans by a barcode scan integrated in the device
SEQUENCE PREP ™ is pre-programmed to:
- Transfer of samples to SBS plates (up to 96 in 18 min)
- Preparation of 96-well extraction purification plates, preparation of 96 or 384 PCR plates.
Programmable for an infinite number of other protocols.
Accessible from tablet, smartphone and PC
Interoperable with all PCR reagents on the market
Sample transfer to SBS plates
SAMPLES TRANSFER TO MICROPLAQUE 96: e.g. 18 min to put 96 Covid-19 samples (from Greiner tube type) to a 96 DeepWell + 7 min to add the lysis buffer (pre-set), the magnetic beads and the binding buffer.
Text (.txt), Excel (.csv, .xlsx), LibreOffice Calc (.ods)
Arm movements X Y Z precision < 0.1 mm (compatible with 384 plates)
Calibrated pipettes including annual maintenance. Compatible with standard tips.
Automated + manual barcode scanner
HeatDeck bi zone until 96°C
MagDeck for magnetic beads purification
USB, WiFi, Ethernet
Annual preventive maintenance included in the rental.
|Size – Weight||
62 cm * 65 cm * 65 cm – 42 Kg
110 – 250 V / 50 – 60 Hz
|CE label compliance statements||
EC 61010-1: 2001 61010-2-81: 2001 / A1: 2003
Ordering Information :
|SEQUENCE PREP ™||HQS_SEQ_PREP|
If you would like more information, please complete the form below: