ADNucleis performs analyses of minerals, heavy metals, trace elements on samples from food products, water, soil or animal origin.
This type of analysis is done by inductive coupling plasma mass spectrometry. This sensitive analytical technique separates, identifies and quantifies the constituent elements of a sample according to their mass.
The areas of application are:
- Environment: water and soil pollution
- Agri-food: food analysis
- Breeding/animals: metabolic balance (from hair)
The used machine is an AGILENT ™ model 7800.
|Methods Comparaison||iMetal Checkup||Metabolic Profiling|
|Samples||Hair, wool or bristles analysis||Blood testing|
|Historique||– 4 bibliographic references 3 of which are dependent.|
– Old references (1957-1972-1987-2013).
|-Numerous publications by researchers or veterinarians.|
-Information is widely disseminated by bolus manufacturers.
|Measured Parametres||Systematically :|
– 7 minerals
– 9 oligo-elements
– 7 polluants
|– Classical forme = 5 oligo-elements|
– Optional = 2 à 4 minerals
|Content of measured parameters||Strict sampling protocol |
+ competent laboratory
Results of minerals and oligoelements assimilated over the last two months.
|– Snapshot result: daily variantions, even nycthemerale.|
– An intercurrent pathology can
change the result, e.g. a foot infection changes copper results.
|Sensitivity||– The analysis can detect a change in food less than 15 days.|
– A much more sensitive method of analysis than those on milk.
|Hypersensitivity that complicates|
the interpretation of individual analyses.
|Benefits||– Samples are taken by the breeder|
or a livestock consultant.
– Interpretation of the results by a technician in charge of a livestock audit.
|– Samples are taken by the|
– Interpretation of the results by the veterinarian
-Proposals are too often limited to the use of bolus oligo-elements.
|Importance in livestock breeding||– A method that is often criticized by stakeholders who have never practiced it.|
– Comprehensive approach not induced by the finding of a health disorder but only by the search for breeding practices guaranteeing a stable balance of good health: PEPSS method
|– A method increasingly practiced by the veterinarian as part of his breeding advice.|
– Often practiced as a result of disorders observed in the herd.
– A little too curative connotation of the use of bolus.
For analysis requests, please conplete the following form: